The Army Residence Community welcomes all officers, retired or honorably discharged from all branches of service, warrant officers, as well as senior level GS 14 and above federal employees, to include spouses and surviving spouses.
- At least 62 years of age
- Able to live independently
Priority Waiting List
- The Priority List determines the sequence for offering residences to applicants
- Priority Application
- Deposit ($1,500 for Couples, $1,000 for Individuals)
- DD214 Form / GS 14 Verification
- Specify up to 3 Residence Preferences
- One physical form is required to be filled out by a physician
- One physical form is required to be filled out by the applicant/s
Entrance Fee Options
- Plan 0 – Immediate savings over long-term estate preservation.
- Plan 50 – After the introductory period, 50% is refunded.
- Plan 90 – After the introductory period, 90% is refunded. This plan presents the highest return on your investment.
- Equals 10% of Entrance Fee, less deposit
Final Entrance Fee payment is due
- Monthly Service Fee charges begin