- Retired Military Officer and/or Spouse
- 20 years of Military Service (Active or Reserve)
- 10 years must be commissioned or warrant officer
- At least 60 years of age
- Able to live independently
- The Priority List determines the sequence for offering residences to applicants
- Priority Application
- Deposit ($1,500 for Couples, $1,000 for Individuals)
- DD214 Form
- The Waiting List is for those who are now ready to move in to the community.
- Specify up to 3 Residences:
- 1st Choice: ___________
- 2nd Choice: ___________ (optional)
- 3rd Choice: ___________ (optional)
- One physical form is required to be filled out by a physician
- One physical form is required to be filled out by the applicant/s
Entrance Fee Options
- Plan 0 – Open to all applicants. Immediate savings over long-term estate preservation.
- Plan 50 – Open to applicants under age 81. After introductory period, 50% is refunded.
- Plan 90 – Open to applicants under age 71. After introductory period, 90% is refunded.
- Equals 10% of Entrance Fee, less deposit
Final Entrance Fee payment is due
- Maintenance Fee charges begin