The Army Residence Community (ARC) welcomes all officers, including noncommissioned officers (E-8 and E-9), retired or honorably discharged from all branches of services, and senior-level GS 12 and above federal employees, including spouses and surviving spouses. These individuals must be at least 62 years old and able to live independently.
Priority Waiting List
- The Priority List determines the sequence for offering residences to applicants.
- Priority Application
- Deposit ($1,500 for Couples, $1,000 for Individuals)
- DD214 Form / GS 12 Verification
- Specify up to 3 Residence Preferences
- One physical form is required to be filled out by a physician
- One physical form is required to be filled out by the applicant/s
Entrance Fee Options
- Plan 0 – Immediate savings over long-term estate preservation. Most economical way to move in and receive all the benefits of our Life Plan Community.
- Plan 50 – Plan 50 offers a reduced monthly fee for those planning their monthly expenses. This plan amortizes to 50% over the initial 24 months. After 24 months, this plan will refund at the 50% rate, whether you live with the ARC for 3 years or more. A great way to also leave a legacy.
- Plan 90 – Plan 90 offers a 90% refunded Entry Fee. Whether you live with the ARC for 10 days or 15 years, your plan will refund at the 90% rate. This plan presents the highest return on your investment.
- Equals 10% of the Entrance Fee, less the Priority deposit (if applicable)
The final Entrance Fee payment is due
- Monthly Service Fee charges begin