The Army Residence Community welcomes all officers, retired or honorably discharged from all branches of service, warrant officers, as well as senior level GS 14 and above federal employees, including spouses and surviving spouses.
- At least 62 years of age
- Able to live independently
Priority Waiting List
- The Priority List determines the sequence for offering residences to applicants
- Priority Application
- Deposit ($1,500 for Couples, $1,000 for Individuals)
- DD214 Form / GS 14 Verification
- Specify up to 3 Residence Preferences
- One physical form is required to be filled out by a physician
- One physical form is required to be filled out by the applicant/s
Entrance Fee Options
- Plan 0 – Immediate savings over long-term estate preservation. Most economical way to move in and receive all the benefits of our Life Plan Community.
- Plan 50 – The Plan 50 offers a reduced monthly fee for those looking to budget their monthly expenses. This plan amortizes to 50% over the initial 24 months. After 24 month, this plan will refund at the 50% rate, whether you live with the ARC 3 years or more. A great way to also leave a legacy.
- Plan 90 – The Plan 90 offers a 90% refunded Entry Fee. Whether you live with the ARC 10 days or 15 years, your plan will refund at the 90% rate. This plan presents the highest return on your investment.
- Equals 10% of Entrance Fee, less Priority deposit (if applicable)
Final Entrance Fee payment is due
- Monthly Service Fee charges begin