Health Care: We are currently accepting applications for Staffing Coordinator.
PURPOSE OF JOB: Responsible for creating and maintaining the monthly schedules for all units in the health care department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates monthly staffing schedules for all units.
- Create and manage daily sheets to ensure proper coverage for all shifts and units.
- Performs assigned duties to ensure clear communication and effective operation of the health care department.
- Communicate with unit managers regarding needs for shifts.
- Assists with training new health care staff.
- Point person for Matrix/POC education for staff.
- Increase staff retention through the development of efficient scheduling.
- Responsible for on-call for staffing needs Monday- Friday
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of one year of long-term care experience required.
- Strong personal organization and time management ability with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel and Word applications.
- Versed in interview techniques.
- Must possess sensitivity in understanding employees' needs while maintaining a sense of balance to ensure that staffing requirements are met for the facility.
- Available after hours to be on-call Monday- Friday.
ENVIRONMENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND OTHER CONDITIONS:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
- Must pass pre-employment requirements (criminal background check, drug screening, etc.) in accordance with regulatory and accrediting agencies.
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, and background check.
Job Type: Full-time