The Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications for a Temporary Security Guard 11pm - 7 am : Prior experience as a Security Guard preferred, must be flexible to cover other shifts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Protect the facility and its properties against theft, vandalism, illegal entry, fire or other hazards.
2. Protect the residents and their properties against theft, vandalism, illegal entry, fire or other hazards.
3. Ensure only authorized persons are allowed on facility property. check auto decals and obtain clearances to admit visitors.
4. Make rounds of assigned areas at periodic intervals, keep watch for unusual happening or hazards.
5. Monitor closed circuit television, sensing devices and other security systems designed to detect sounds, movement, fire, etc.
6. Enforce pertinent administrative rules and regulations governing traffic control, parking, building or other facility access and breaches in physical controls (locks, fences, gates, etc.)
7. Operate radios (walkie-talkies) to pass and receive clear-cut information.
8. Protect the scene of an incident and relinquish control to police upon their arrival.
9. Respond to duress alarms and subduing unruly individuals.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned. Because one Security Guard is on duty during a shift, all the above duties are considered essential.
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $9.00 - $13.00 per hour