We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Resident Support Associate:
Receives callers to the facility; has the important job of giving the facilities clients and visitors a positive first impression of the facility. Greets visitors, business representatives, guests of residents, and residents, answers their questions and directs them to the office or person they wish to see. Answers the telephone, takes and distributes messages and other related clerical duties.
· Must have at least one year of front desk experience.
· Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
· Experience in hospitality and/or dispatch field preferred.
· Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
· Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
· Possess high level of personal and professional integrity, safety consciousness, and flexibility.
· Ideal candidates will have flexibility as well, and must be able to work holidays.
· Candidate must be resourceful, takes initiative, and is a self-starter,and must be able to take ownership of their shift and work alone.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and background check.