Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications for a Resident Services Coordinator:
The Resident Services Coordinator facilitates Residents’ access to services, connects Residents with resources, and provides information to promote quality of life and foster independent living.
- Develop and maintain supportive professional relationships with Residents that enhance their quality of life, empower them, and encourage their well-being.
- Liaise between Residents, Residents’ families, and ARC staff maintaining confidentiality, positivity, and neutrality.
- Field complaints, concerns, suggestions, issues, and incidents. Conduct appropriate follow-up, notification, and/or referral. Record actions taken.
- Provide notarial services to Residents and supply important forms such as Advance Directives to Physician, Medical Power of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney, and Out of Hospital Do Not Resuscitate forms.
- Disseminate time-sensitive information, promote events, and advertise services.
- Develop, implement, and manage special projects, policies, and events as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with credentialing requirements, state licensing, and all safety policies.
- Create tables, graphs, and other pertinent data necessary for benchmarking, reviewing, analyzing, and responding to data in the Resident Services Department, including conducting regular surveys, preparing reports, maintaining lists, and measuring departmental functions.
- College degree or courses in the Humanities and Social Sciences preferred.
- Experience dealing with geriatric patients and/or experience in social work, family services, psychology, and human services preferred.
- Experience working with military personnel and families preferred.
- Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Strong, detail-oriented skills in office administration, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and photo-publishing software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $25.00 per hour
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.