Operating under all pertinent policies and regulations, the Independent Living (IL) Clinical Liaison promotes Residents’ full-spectrum well-being and autonomy by facilitating access to services, connecting Residents with resources, and providing information to promote quality of life. The Clinical Liaison delivers unbiased, holistic, respectful support to empower Residents facing transitions along the continuum of the aging process and Community levels of care.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Licensed Vocational Nurse OR Registered Nurse with current credentials.
· Must have assessment methodology skills.
· Two years of experience dealing with elders in a social work or community setting preferred.
· Experience working with military personnel and families preferred.
· Excellent diplomacy, customer service, & interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues to include: HIPPA compliance.
· Sensitivity and fortitude to work with emotionally, cognitively, and physically challenged elderly population. Prepared to encounter disease, distress, and even hostility.
· Must possess personal integrity, flexibility, and decisiveness. Displays and maintains a high degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
· Strong, detail-oriented skills in office administration, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
· Possess a Texas Driver’s License.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY
Job Type: Full-time