The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional with an outgoing personality and a commitment to helping our company grow. As the Purchasing Assistant, you'll be responsible for helping our production team acquire materials and supplies. You will coordinate directly with suppliers and our shipping team to ensure the right products are delivered on time and in good quality. This is an opportunity to work with a dedicated and hardworking team while also growing your knowledge, skills, and career.
Must be able to operate a standard vehicle.
Responsible for loading and distributing food cases and meals within the community (company vehicle provided).
- Thursday thru Monday; Must work weekends
- 6:30 am – 3:30 pm with 30-minute lunch
- Driver’s License required
- Must be able to lift 50-80 lbs assisted
- Must be able to unload
- Must be able to complete Administrative documents
- Must be comfortable with unloading delivery trucks?
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: From $13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Are you Covid - 19 Vaccinated?
- Can you lift between 50-85lbs?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY