The Army Residence Community (ARC), is a non-profit Life Plan community, formerly known as Continuing Care Retirement Community where residents find the quality of life they seek with the promise of excellent health care and a warm, inviting home environment.
The Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications for a Marketing Counselor: Position reports to Sr. Director of Business Development
The primary purposes of the Marketing Counselor is being responsible for generating referrals by meeting and engaging with prospective residents to influence a move to the Army Residence Community, subsequently growing our overall census.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 plus years of healthcare marketing and sales experience specifically in a Life Plan/CCRC
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience with web page updates, Facebook, Twitter, SEO tools and other social media
- Must remain transparent in all customer/client relations building strong, effective working
- Possess basic knowledge of marketing operations involving occupancy goals in a Life Plan/ CCRC community
- Work collaboratively as a team member
- Able to make sound decisions with little guidance
- Outgoing personality with a positive welcoming attitude
- Self-motivated, confident, and creative
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually with self-driven projects
- Demonstrate ability to suggest appropriate solutions to solve problems
- Execute high level of accuracy, paying attention to detail to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- 40 hour workweek; Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. May occasionally require evening and weekends to conduct tours, events or meeting with potential clients and their families
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
Job Type: Full-time