Now accepting applications for a Marketing Counselor:
The Army Residence Community (ARC), is a non-profit, full service, Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) where residents find the quality of life they seek with the promise of excellent health care and a warm, inviting home environment.
The Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications for a Marketing Counselor : Position reports to Sr. Director of Business Development
Responsible for generating referrals by meeting and engaging with prospective residents by influencing a move to the Army Residence Community. Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with marketing and business plans.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Some college in Marketing, Business, or related discipline preferred
- 5 plus years of healthcare marketing and sales experience specifically in a Life Plan/CCRC.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and sales activities.
- High level of accuracy, paying attention to detail to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Computer literacy with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work as a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Availability to work beyond traditional business days / hours.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License (preferably issued in Texas) and must be able to drive.
- Must be able to walk up to several hours a day.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality with a positive welcoming attitude
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility
Job Type: Full-time