Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in facilitating and overseeing support group development.
- Can effectively and efficiently manage Resident facing transitions moving along the continuum of care through the community.
- Can efficiently provide clinical care to the residents of Independent Living.
- Has a caring personality with a passion for the elderly.
- Can assist the Residents and families with support services.
- Has the ability to coordinate many projects simultaneously with excellent organizational skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
· Must have assessment methodology skills.
· Two years of experience dealing with elders in a social work or community setting preferred.
· Experience working with military personnel and families preferred.
· Excellent diplomacy, customer service, & interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues to include: HIPPA compliance.
· Sensitivity and fortitude to work with emotionally, cognitively, and physically challenged elderly population. Prepared to encounter disease, distress, and even hostility.
· Must possess personal integrity, flexibility, and decisiveness. Displays and maintains a high degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
· Strong, detail-oriented skills in office administration, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
· Possess a Texas Driver’s License.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $26.50 per hour
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, and background check.