Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications an Information Systems Technician:Position reports to Director of Information Systems.
Support Information Systems department by responding to work orders placed by residents and staff, troubleshooting the problem and resolve. To be main point of contact for cable TV, high-speed data, business cell/push-talk phones, and telephones for the community. The technician would co-ordinate, install, troubleshoot, or repair, and/or escalate accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of one to two years of training at a vocational or community college
- Experience can be substituted for education requirements
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, have the skills to follow through on assignments and produce positive results
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills for interaction with non-technical and geriatric populace
- Rotating on-call schedule or after hour emergency response
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructures; Main Distribution Facility (MDF), Independent Distribution Facility (IDF), cabling infrastructure
- Ability to diagnose problems and work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have great decision making skills due to actions having a noticeable effect department or company wide
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office, PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructures, Main Distribution Frame (MDF), Intermediate Distribution Frame (IDF), cabling infrastructure
- Familiar with Windows Server
- Cisco CCNA, Network, Security, A+ certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Further details concerning this position will be discussed during the interview
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check