Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications for a Hair Stylist: Position reports to Salon Manager.
The primary function of the Beauty Salon Stylist is to effectively facilitate a requested beauty treatment for the residents. The Stylist maintains the highest level of standards for techniques, treatment, and design in conjunction with compliance to state regulations and policies.
- Performs hair style consultation with the residents to determine what services are necessary.
- Provides services to residents such as shampooing, cutting, styling, coloring and highlighting as desired.
- Provides manicures and pedicures as requested by the residents.
- Maintains safety standards and cleanliness.
- Maintains and fosters a consistent relationship with the resident base in order to ensure repeat residents.
- Proactively recruits new residents for services within the salon.
- Presents an appropriate attitude and professional appearance to reflect and promote the image of the salon.
- Comply with policies set forth in the Army Residence Community Employee Handbook.
- Records a detail of all treatments performed for each resident for accounting purposes.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction that exceeds expectations
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Thorough knowledge of hairstyles, hair care products and related procedures to the beauty industry.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Holds a valid cosmetology license issued by the state of Texas.
- 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Ability to work with a senior population. Preferred training or certification from a hair styling or cosmetology school.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Required to work Monday- Friday
Job Type: Full-time
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.