Health Care: Army Residence Community is accepting applications for Full-Time Unit Manager, RN:
$2,000 Bonus after 90 days
To assess the nursing needs of aging residents; plan and implement nursing care to meet those needs and evaluate the effectiveness of such care to achieve and maintain a level of wellness consistent with the limitations imposed by the aging process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of nursing personnel on the unit, requiring minimal assistance from other management level staff.
- Ensure refill requisitions for medications from SAMMC are completed weekly.
- Assists with/conducts in- service with nursing personnel as required.
- Supervises preparation of MARS/TARS and flow sheets and doctor’s orders monthly.
- Serve as private attendant coordinator with companion services
- Assists with the orientation and job specific training of new employees and evaluates readiness to be independent with assignments.
- Performs Nurse duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must have staffing experience
- Unit Manger and long term care experience preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task, and have excellent time-management skills
- Must have the ability to provide clear instructions; must be comfortable working with people and managing employees; and must be capable of relating to Residents and Families
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor with ability to work in a collaborative environment, maintaining a positive professional attitude while participating in group discussions during meetings.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and exhibit trustworthy and ethical behavior at all times
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills