Resident Services: We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Resident Support Associate
Receives callers to the facility; has the important job of giving the facilities clients and visitors a positive first impression of the facility. Greets visitors,business representatives, guests of residents, and residents, answers their questions and directs them to the office or person they wish to see. Answers the telephone, takes and distributes messages and other related clerical duties.
- Full time, 32 hours with possibility for 40 depending on workload.
- Day shift, 8am to 4pm. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, PRN Must be flexible to cover 2nd and 3rd when needed.
- Dynamic individual who can multi-task and handle a busy front desk by themselves on occasion. Must be a team player.
- $11.50 to start, $12.00 upon successful completion of 90 days.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Experience in hospitality and/or dispatch field preferred.
- Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
- Possess high level of personal and professional integrity, safety consciousness, and flexibility
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY