Maintenance: We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Facilities Maintenance Tech:
Required Education or Combination of Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma, HVAC &/or EPA Certification required, 3 years Experience in Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing. Participation in On-Call Rota Required with Occasional weekends or holidays required.
- Experience in an Apartment / Community Setting
- Hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday -Thursday.
- Key Competencies preferred: Good computer skills using Microsoft Office & must be organized & provide exceptional customer service in support routine work orders via Work Order Program, preventative maintenance, to include special facility projects
- Stay current w/latest innovative technologies relating to our sustainability
- Stay current with the latest technologies and research new technologies relative to our business
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.