Housekeeping: We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Housekeeping Manager: Position reports to Housekeeping Director.
Responsible for overseeing the work activities of housekeepers and ensuring quality, safe and efficient housekeeping services are provided in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for creating and developing cleaning schedules as well as employee work schedules; inspect areas to ensure they are clean; recommend transfers, promotions or dismissals. Additionally, they may delegate responsibilities and write performance reviews, screen or hire candidates, provide feedback on job completion and performance counseling when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High school diploma required with some college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook and Power Point required
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task, and have excellent time-management skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be flexible, weekends and holidays required
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.