The Army Residence Community is currently accepting applications for Full-time Groundskeepers:
Responsible for caring for and maintenance of healthy, well-maintained lawns, gardens, trees and shrubbery to help create a positive first impression of the facility, establish a peaceful mood and enhance property values.Scheduled hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: (all essential duties)
- Cuts lawns, using hand or power mower.
- Trims edges around walks, flower beds and walls, using clippers and edging tools.
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth.
- Sprays lawns, shrubs and trees with fertilizer or insecticide.
- Plants grass, flowers, trees and shrubs.
- May perform a variety of other laboring duties, common to the employing facility, when grounds work is completed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.