We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Front Desk Receptionist:
Greets visitors, business representatives, guests of residents, and residents answers their questions and direct them to the office or person they wish to see. Answers the telephone, and takes and distributes messages. Produce reports on shift activities with oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed by established security procedures. Contacts the emergency departments in case of emergencies—monitor cameras for suspicious activity.
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
· Experience in hospitality and/or dispatch field preferred.
· Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
· Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
· Possess high level of personal and professional integrity, safety consciousness, and flexibility.
· Ideal candidates will have flexibility as well, and must be able to work holidays.
· Candidate must be resourceful, takes initiative, and is a self-starter,and must be able to take ownership of their shift and work alone.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.