Health Care: We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Assisted Living Manager:Responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of the community based residential facility, including assisting residents who are elderly and/or disabled, planning their activities and monitoring their health as directed. Will be responsible for the day to day management of the unit, resident care and services, will work with county, and state providers to assure that the residents receive proper care and treatment, and their health and safety are protected and promoted and their rights are respected.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENT
- At least 2 years of experience working in a health care related field having direct contact with elders, people with disabilities or other vulnerable client groups
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to effectively plan
- Must possess a high degree of concern, sensitivity and understanding of elderly and disabled persons.
- Must be available to the staff at various hours for supervision and problem solving f. Must be willing to attend all applicable training
- Must pass pre-employment background, drug and health screening
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.