We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Resident Support Associate:
Receiving callers to the facility; has the important job of giving the facility's clients and visitors a positive first impression of the facility. Greets visitors, business representatives, guests of residents, and residents, answers their questions and directs them to the office or person they wish to see. Answers the telephone, takes and distributes messages and other related clerical duties.
- Shift 11pm - 7am
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
· Experience in hospitality and/or dispatch field preferred.
· Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
· Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
· Possess high level of personal and professional integrity, safety consciousness, and flexibility.
· Ideal candidates will have flexibility as well, and must be able to work holidays.
· Candidate must be resourceful, takes initiative, and is a self-starter,and must be able to take ownership of their shift and work alone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.56 per hour
Work Location: One location
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, and background check.