Facilities: Army Residence Community is accepting applications for Full-Time Facilities Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB: Responsible for maintaining all mechanical, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), plumbing, and electrical equipment and systems in operational condition. Responsible for major appliance repair and replacement of Community owned assets. Responsible for a facilities maintenance system that entails routine, emergency, and preventive maintenance. Supervises maintenance assistants and ensures they are productive in providing quality facilities maintenance services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Direct,coordinate and supervise the facilities maintenance of all structures.
- Assist in hiring and training general maintenance assistants and maintenance clerk.
- Direct the replacement of Community appliances and other equipment.
- Set up schedules for various facilities maintenance projects.
- Assist in planning, programming, preparing, and executing the facilities maintenance budget.
- Supervise the General Maintenance Assistants in the following activities (non- inclusive):
- Repair building doors and garage doors.
- Maintain smoke detectors.
- Repair faucets.
- Unclog/repair toilets.
- Repair window and door screens.
- Replace/repair weather stripping around doors, windows, etc.
- Locate and repair roof leaks.
- Perform minor electrical repairs (change fuses, circuit breakers).
- Perform minor repairs on household appliances such as refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, clothes washers, clothes dryers, water heaters, and garbage disposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY