JOB TITLE: Facilities Administrative Assistant
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Facilities
PURPOSE OF JOB: The Facilities Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall administrativeduties of the Facilities Department . The responsibilities include assisting with day to day operations of department & staff including monitoring and problem solving to ensure continuity of service delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist & Coordinate operational excellence and monitor the following goals consistently: * Ensure that maintenance work orders are addressed immediately after the population into the work order system and completed promptly on time.
- Ensure resident satisfaction in ARC accommodation by addressing work orders, complaints and other reported concerns as appropriate.
- Assist & Coordinate with daily maintenance operation * Assists in maintaining inventory and ordering of tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Assign, complete, and re-route work orders to maintenance personnel and other respective departments.
- Conduct & Coordinate Budget Duties and Responsibilities * Produce and track expenditure reports.
- Evaluate capital expense, budget proposals, and funding requests.
- Monitor and track spending throughout the department.
- Provide a high level of customer service to residents and other departmental staff
- Document all calls & requests from residents
- Facilitates corrective maintenance and satisfies residents’ needs following company procedures when completing service requests, work orders.
- Identifies & Reports condition of the property in general and reports any risk related circumstances to upper management
- Communicates with the other department heads, regarding the provision of repair and maintenance, housekeeping, and similar administrative and general services requirements in response to the day-to-day operations
- Acts as the primary accountable officer for all equipment, supplies, and materials used in construction, maintenance, and repair of physical plant facilities and ensures that these are maintained in good working condition
- Monitors operations and performance of contracted construction companies, repair shops, maintenance agencies, and other external service providers engaged by the institution.
- Notifies Director of Facilities, regarding any supplies necessary to complete service requests.
- Must follow company procedures regarding safety and emergencies.
- Must attend employee meetings and training seminars
- Attire at the minimum will be business casual.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Commitment to ARC’s mission & philosophy of providing, exemplary customer service to our residents.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to process problems and recommend sound solutions to such problems.
- Calm and intelligent with developed conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to maintain essential written & electronic records and reports.
- Effective communicator and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker while maintaining strong and loyal team relationships.
- Demonstrated strong judgment and integrity.
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation, computer, and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Eager to learn and if necessary attend training to obtain certifications.
- 2 plus years related experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid, current Driver’s License. & Vehicle Insurance.
- Professional, neat, and clean in appearance.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a wide range of individuals to include contractors.
- Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure repairs & quality of work are completed promptly on time.
- Must be flexible regarding work assignments.
- Comply with OSHA and organizational standards.
- Hours are Mon – Fri (8 – 4:30) or as needed by the ARC, the schedule may change as the needs of the ARC require. May be necessary to work weekend on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
This job description is not, nor is it intended to be, a complete statement of all duties, functions responsibilities and qualifications that comprise this position. This position is intended to be general and may evolve as needed. The description is subject to periodic updating. At management’s discretion, the employee may be assigned to different or additional duties from time to time.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.