Full-time Electrician/Maintenance Technician: We are currently accepting applications for Full-time Electrician/Maintenance Technician:
We are looking for a thorough Electrician/ Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
- High School Dipolma
- Proven experience as maintenance technician is required
- Electrician license required: Apprentice, Journeyman or Master
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength
Job Type: Full-time
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.