JOB TITLE: Prep Cook
POSITION REPORTS TO: Chef
PURPOSE OF JOB: Must have at least 1-year experience in a high-volume work environment, and able to read and understand recipe cards and par-level production sheets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in food preparation and cooking tasks
- Follow recipes and portion control guidelines
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Assist with inventory management and stock rotation
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure smooth operations
- Adhere to all food safety and sanitation standards
- Previous experience as a prep cook or similar role preferred
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
As a Prep Cook, you will play a vital role in the catering team by assisting with food preparation and ensuring the kitchen operates smoothly. Your attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment will contribute to the success of our catering services. If you have previous experience as a prep cook and possess strong communication and teamwork abilities, we encourage you to apply.
THE ARMY RESIDENCE COMMUNITY IS NOT A GOVERNMENT OR CIVIL SERVICE FACILITY.