The Activities Assistant—operating from a multi-dimensional paradigm of senior sponsored activities and events—promotes the fulfillment of the ARC’s mission and motto by supporting the Activities programs for independent living residents.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Texas Driver’s License. Some college coursework in health-related or geriatric studies preferred.
- Experience with senior or military populations preferred.
- Experience in an office setting preferred.
- Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Publisher.
· Experience working with media devices and/or audio/visual equipment preferred.
· Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
· Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
· Ability to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Responsive to all management directives, with the ability to prioritize, remain flexible, and take initiative as necessary.
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and background check.